We made it to the weekend – great work!
So often our weekends are just as busy as the week. This weekend make a commitment, even if it’s for an hour, to do something for you.
Need a couple of ideas of how to recharge?
- Start reading (or listening to) that book you’ve been wanting to start
- Organize that “one spot” that always seems to collect clutter
- Treat yourself – go get a much-needed massage or take a long bath
- Try some yoga stretches or go for a 15-minute run
- Enjoy the dessert that has been catching your eye all week
We all need the space to focus a little on ourselves.
What a week.
And, you made it!
Treat yourself to something fabulous this weekend and give yourself some much deserved rest!
Well, the weekend we’ve been waiting for has finally arrived.
Labor Day Weekend.
The last hurrah of summer. A weekend of great sales. The last regulated day off before Thanksgiving (don’t think about how far away that is!).
Many times we take a day, like Labor Day, to do or finish all those things we don’t anticipate we’ll have time for in the next couple of months.
But, we want to encourage you to rest. Yes – rest. Not necessarily sleeping in, but taking the time to really give yourself a break- either mentally, physically, or emotionally.
It’s important for rest to be apart of our lives on a consistent basis. But for now, take a break this weekend. You deserve it.