As we are rapidly approaching 2016, let’s take a couple of minutes to think back over this past year.
In the end of year hustle and bustle to “just get it all done”, it SO EASY to lose (or gloss over!) all of the amazing things we accomplished this year.
Instead of checking emails or speed reading your favorite tech site during your lunch break (or that afternoon coffee break) – try and spend 15 minutes thinking about YOU:
- What is the 1 thing you are most proud of that you accomplished this year?
- What was your biggest surprise?
- What is 1 area where you know you could do better in, but just haven’t hit your stride yet?
Allow yourself the chance to celebrate who you are and what you’ve done!
YOU DESERVE IT!
We made it!
It is the last week of 2014. Can you believe another year has already gone by?
Let’s take a few minutes to think back about the year that just passed by.
Like the picture of the mountains, sometimes before you look at what you are going to conquer next it is helpful to look back at all the mountains you’ve already hiked.
Regardless of how this year was, here are some questions to direct our thoughts about the year:
- What was best thing that happened this year?
- What was the most challenging thing that came up this year?
- What was the most unexpected joy?
- What was the most unexpected obstacle?
- What are 3 words you would use to describe 2014?
Let’s use the best and most challenging things from this past year to help us dream about where we want to go in 2015.