Welcome to December, friends!
How exciting that we have made it to the last month of 2017! What a ride it has been.
We’re not sure if you’ve ever dabbled in project or program management, and either way we’ve got a best practice from some of Coaching Right Now’s PM’ing team this week!
At the end of each project or program we love to capture our “lessons learned”. What are those things that either worked amazingly well that we’d LOVE to make sure we do again? Or, what are those things that did not work so well that we hope to never experience again?!
So for all of us, as we are closing up 2017 and moving into 2018, what if we were to take some time to think about our personal lessons learned?
Need some questions to get you started? Try these!
- What are three things you are most proud of this year?
- What made you proud of those things?
- What is one thing that if you could do differently you would?
- What is it about it that you’d want to change?
- What are two things that surprised you about yourself, and would you want to do those things again?
- What are two things that gave you a lot of energy this year?
- What are two things that took away a lot of your energy this year?
- What is something I wish I could have spent more time on this year?
Hopefully these will give you a starting place!
“The future depends on what we do in the present.” – Mahatma Gandhi
‘Tis the season for reflecting on what you learned!