Somehow it is already mid-December — WOW!
These next few weeks are exciting and stressful as they are filled with days off, celebrations, times with family and friends, AND hitting all those year-end deliverables!
This afternoon, let’s plan the rest of the year. Where to start?
Try working through some of the questions below:
- What days are you off of work? Who is covering for you (and did you ask/tell them yet)?
- What are the big projects you need to complete by the end of 2016 (or even early 2017)?
- What progress HAS to be made now to be successful?
- What resources are you planning on leveraging to make this project successful? How much do they know about this project? Engage them now, while they’re still in the office!
- Break your work into small, manageable chunks – give yourself something to celebrate at the end of each day, knowing you’re getting even closer to completion of the goal!
By taking the time to plan out the next two weeks, you may save yourself the stress of wondering how you’ll get everything done!
That way, you may ACTUALLY be able to relax and enjoy your time off.
YOU deserve it!