This year is flying by.
In the busyness of work and life, it can be so easy to forget about some of the things that are most important because of all the things that come up each day.
If you are where I am, you haven’t made quite as much headway as you were hoping to on your goals for this year. Now what? Throw in the towel?
- Pull out (or find) that piece of paper with your goals for this year
- Choose one part of one of the goals that you can accomplish in the next two weeks
- Keep this at the top of your mind for the next two weeks
- Write it on a sticky note on your desk
- Set reminders in your phone
- Ask someone to ask you how it’s going
And, let us know what you accomplish!