Maybe you wished the app was similar to a weekly planner – if so, we’ve got just what you need!
Let’s check out App #2: Opus Domini Lite
Who tested it?
- Project Coordinator for multiple internal, high-visibility projects with dispersed stakeholders
- Fast learner who loves crossing things off a to-do list and staying ahead of colleagues and clients
- Husband, Sport Enthusiast, and avid Board Gamer
Why I like it:
- Works like an easy day- by- day planner, just like your paper one would look!
- The search function pulls up different buckets to narrow down the results
- Easy to track tasks with the selectable status icons
- Syncs with google calendar and you can create new calendar appointments on the app
- Simple goal tracking, with a fun progress bar to show how far you’ve come
- Cool “compass” to help you keep tabs on your physical, mental, social, and physical goals
- Ability to forward tasks to a selected date
- It’s free!
What could be better?
- No alarm feature for tasks
- Not able to share lists or tasks
- Only available for Apple products
Our bottom line:
Opus Domini Lite provides the chance to keep tabs on goals in all different areas of your life. It is a solid one stop shop for calendar and task productivity.
Try it out—let us know what you think!