How have your 2015 goals been going? Making some progress? Hoping to make some headway soon?
Sometimes (we’re not pointing fingers here!) it’s hard to remember the goals or deadlines we’ve created for ourselves. It’s also exponentially harder to get things done if we don’t have some accountability.
Want to create that accountability for yourself? We’ve found some apps for that job!
Over the next couple of weeks, we’ll review a productivity/tracking app road-tested by one of our teammembers that will help you focus on (and hold yourself accountable to) the goals you’ve created.
Let’s check out App #1: Wunderlist
Who tested it?
- Program Manager for 5, global, complex projects
- Lover of learning and thinking strategically
- Wife, frequent Instagrammer, and Mom of 2 kids (under 2 years)
Why I like it?
- Multiple to-do lists for today, this week, this month, this year, etc.
- Sharing capabilities for some (or all) of your lists with your friends
- Simple layout, making it very user friendly
- Easy task management that includes due dates, reminders, stars, and list groups
- It’s free!
What could be better?
- No sub tasks on created tasks
- No option for reoccurring tasks
This app is very easy to use for both you and sharing your goals with others! I found it easy to create to-dos and it was helpful in keeping track of all the different things I have going on in a day!
Stay Tuned: More reviews coming your way next week.