It is the last week of 2014. Can you believe another year has already gone by?
Let’s take a few minutes to think back about the year that just passed by.
Like the picture of the mountains, sometimes before you look at what you are going to conquer next it is helpful to look back at all the mountains you’ve already hiked.
Regardless of how this year was, here are some questions to direct our thoughts about the year:
- What was best thing that happened this year?
- What was the most challenging thing that came up this year?
- What was the most unexpected joy?
- What was the most unexpected obstacle?
- What are 3 words you would use to describe 2014?
Let’s use the best and most challenging things from this past year to help us dream about where we want to go in 2015.